This award-winning garden is situated at the Museum of Brands, originally built in 1866 as the Bayswater Jewish School. The original 1990 planting was a donation from Chelsea Flower Show's gold medal-winning Crabtree & Evelyn scented garden to form part of the London Lighthouse HIV/AIDS centre. The south-facing courtyard garden has since developed into a secluded enclave in the heart of Ladbroke Grove. Planting includes herbaceous perennials, climbers and tender sub-tropical plants, such as Brugmansia, Abutilon and Musa, which flourish in this microclimate. Nest boxes encourage small bird species to thrive in the garden.