West London Bowling Club, which was established in 1903, is the only bowling club in Kensington & Chelsea. It was established in 1903 as part of St Quintin's vision for having sports and recreation in the backlands of the estate. Over the years it produced champion bowlers and won awards for its garden. Unfortunately, the gardens suffered a long period of neglect until 2015. Since then, the club's volunteers have worked to restore the gardens that surround the bowling green, with new roses and fruit trees being planted and a pond being created.