Merrick Square

Merrick Square
More photos


Citymapper
Citymapper

Journey Planner

Small, quiet, well-maintained garden square, originally laid out in 1853-6 as part of the development of land belonging to the Corporation of Trinity House. It is still composed of 32 single houses, owned by Trinity House. Holy Trinity Rectory, between nos.16 and 17, was built in 1872.

Share this Garden

Pin It Tweet email